We Are WanderWorx
We are videographers by trade and world travelers by choice. Hi, we are Rachel & Jeven, we’re newlyweds and we’ve got an extreme case of the travel bug. We are travel vloggers, videographers and partners for life who travel the world and share our experiences as travel experts via social media and through our videos.
We strive to circle the globe to seek out the most unforgettable experiences, breathtaking moments & explore the uniqueness of every culture, ultimately create memories that last a lifetime!
We like to take risks, meet interesting people, challenge ourselves, explore the unknown and learn as much as we can. Most of all, have fun along the way!
As a couple we share 3 core beliefs:
1. We believe that having a successful life means to live healthy & make dreams happen.
2. We believe traveling is the best education you can ever receive. Not only will you learn about the world and the people that live in it, but most importantly you will learn a lot about yourself, and your partner in the process.
3. Lastly, we believe in working hard and exploring the world even harder!
- On Huffington Post we were named “Top Travel Couples You Should be Following on Instagram”
- Rachel is a healthy lifestyle enthusiast. She is known to convert all her friends into fitness fanatics & gut their house of all non-natural products.
- Jeven is an adrenaline junkie. His passions are mountaineering, rock climbing & snowboarding. Check out Vlogs from his climb up Mount Shuksan, WA
- Our favorite sport is coffee tasting.
- Jeven finds the best spots for a photo and Rachel’s go to pose is a handstand. The higher the peak, the smaller the ledge the better. Anything to get the shot!
- The proposal happened on the top of the Swiss Alps during a 10 hour trek. Jeven proposed with Swiss chocolate and we got a ring the next day in France. The scenery & the moment was too perfect for Jeven to pass on popping the question right then and there.
- We got married in Cabo and there was 100% attendance on the dance floor at all times.
- Since Jeven doesn’t mind carrying heavy backpacks up big mountains, Rachel doesn’t hesitate to throw her gear in his bag.